The Crown Micro 12V, 200AH AGM gel Vrla Inverter Battery is specially designed for optimum performance, very long life, and high reliability. These are eminently suitable for a wide range of applications. The CMBG-200 is a Perfect Match for your Inverter models, it Performs under extreme conditions, Withstands Deep Discharge and Overcharge with also an Excellent protection against leakage and corrosion.
Strong Containers/Covers, Inter-cell Welding reduces chances of accidental short-circuiting of cells. Special Lead Alloy Composition. Excellent charge acceptance, Large electrolyte volume, Micro-porous PVC Separators, Option of Ceramic Vent Plugs.
The Battery is designed and manufactured according to DIN standards and with die-casting positive grid and patent formula of active material. the series exceeds DIN standard values with more than 15 years floating design life at 25℃ and is even more suitable for cyclic use under extreme operating conditions.
- Radial Grid Profile
- Low impedance path.
- Instantaneous high currents.
- Heavy duty Lead alloy.
- Superior high rate discharge performance upto 8% more than rectilinear profile.
- Instacharge Paste recipe
- Excellent charge acceptance.
- Low self discharge less than 1% per week.
- AGM Separator
- High basis weight.
- High void volume glass mat.
- Superior compression characteristics.
- Prolongs life.
- High Integrity ICW
- Thick, robust inter-cell connections.
- Imparts high reliability during service life.
- Minimizes low resistance path.
BATTERY USER GUIDE
NOTE: Please use a qualified technician or specialist in inverter and solar installation
- Charge the inverter battery for 24 hours before first usage
- Make sure you recharge the battery after each use
- Charge the inverter battery to 100% at least for 8 hours
- Charge the battery at one-tenth of battery AH, E.G 20 amps for 200ah
- Do not short circuit the battery
- Do not allow the battery to drain off completely